The CENTURY 21® Franchise System is proud to play a critical role of bringing people together to fulfill the dream of homeownership. We need you and the unique qualifications that you bring to the real estate business. You’ve dedicated your life to protecting our liberty and believe that you are uniquely qualified to protect the dream of homeownership. Our independently owned and operated companies throughout the United States have immediate needs for individuals with drive and determination.
To thank you for your service and assist in your transition to a real estate career with the CENTURY 21 System, we are honored to offer the following benefits exclusively to transitioning and retired military personnel:
- Free registration for the CENTURY 21 Global Conference (up to $699). This 3 day event hosts CENTURY 21 real estate professionals from around the globe to learn, network and be motivated to achieve new heights
- Up to 25% off New Agent Materials like business cards, stationery, yard signs and more
- Free Continuing Education (CE) Course First Year (up to $100)
- Free Customized Training program (Transitioning, CREATE 21, PEP)
- 25% off online real estate pre-licensing course (available in select states)
A real estate career can be very rewarding. Not only will you be a part of one of the largest real estate organizations worldwide, you will have the ability to create your own future as an independent contractor. If you are focused, detail-oriented and results- driven you will fit right in!
You only need to complete 4 steps to begin your career in real estate.
- Complete the Career Contact Form by clicking HERE and our Recruiting Manager will contact you.
- Register and successfully complete the real estate pre-licensing courses at a discounted rate from our partner provider First Tuesday.
- Schedule and pass your state real estate licensing test. Details can be found on the CalBRE site HERE.
- Affiliate with CENTURY 21 Village Realty!